Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. is a franchise produced by Ubisoft starting in 2009.
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. (Consoles/PC), March 2009
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. (iOS)
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. novel, December 2009
- "The End Begins: HAWX" (Short story)
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 (Consoles/PC), September 2010
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 (Wii), November 2010
- H.A.W.X. - The 8-bit game, Summer 2010
Connections to other Tom Clancy worksEdit
- Elements from Tom Clancy's EndWar appear in Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X..
- The H.A.W.X. squadron appears in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
- Elements of the console version of H.A.W.X. 2 crossover with Ghost Recon Wii, although there is a timeline discrepancy.
- The ERS system is used for Rainbow troops in the mobile game Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard, by Gameloft, the maker of the H.A.W.X. mobile game.
- The squadron appears in Nomad's flashback during the Mexican Rebellion in the novel Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Widlands: Dark Waters.